8.04.2010

The list gets longer

The walls are still looking a little bare in our office/guest bedroom, and I can't cover all of the walls with wall decals made out of contact paper, right? I'm just afraid my love of contact paper is getting out of hand. :) Anyhoo, I found this awesome tutorial on how to make a Starburst mirror over at Crafty Nest. It is so awesome, in fact, that I felt the need to post it here. 
And the list gets longer
I will make this, or at least some version of this. I am thinking that I could make one that is less starry and more flowery, meaning a mirror that is framed in layer upon layer of soft petals of various sizes. Imagining it is easy, but executing the idea is the hard part. Well, we shall see... Stay tuned! I am super pumped about this project!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments!