11.30.2010

In case you are interested, here is a photo calendar deal

Hello friends! Just wanted to post something really quick. It's a shopping deal that I think some of you may be interested in - perhaps it would make a nice Christmas gift...? 

I am signed-up to get daily emails from Living Social (and Groupon and Twongo), and this morning I was delighted to see this one. Living Social has a limited deal where for $12 you can get a voucher for a 12x12 custom photo calendar from Snapfish, which normally costs $25! I create a calendar for my mom's birthday in January every year, so that's why I am excited to find a deal that is actually going to save me money on something I was already going to buy. I don't think she will mind that I saved some money on it - in fact, she would encourage it!  :)

In case you are interested, the deal only lasts for I think 20 more hours, so again here is the link: 12x12 calendar deal

Have a great Tuesday!



4 comments:

  1. Hi, Awesome and amazing article like always loaded with packed with details that is valuable.However, if you want to buy a custom made logo click here.
    logo buy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post, thanks for the share. Also, visit our website if you are looking to purchase logo:

    Purchase Logo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, thanks for the share. Also, visit our website if you are looking to buy amazing products in Pakistan:

    Cheezain Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is unique and good post, thanks for the share, if you are looking to law dissertation Writers then visit our site and get up to 7O off.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments!