10.26.2010

I've been featured at Polly Want A Crafter!

I am thrilled to let you all know that Cassity is featuring my dog silhouette pumpkins today over at Polly Want A Crafter!  I am so unbelievably honored! If you haven't been by her blog before, you should definitely check it out for some great craft tips and inspiration. She also has a blog about home design and remodeling projects - have you heard of it? Duh! Of course you have! It's the one and only Remodelaholic! So, to reiterate, I am so happy and grateful that she featured my project! It just keeps me motivated, ya know? 
Thanks for stopping by! :)

7 comments:

  1. Your pumpkins are adorable -- and I love your contact paper wall decals -- painted even! Great idea!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy! I am now following you back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your feature. You deserve it - those doggy pumpkins are too cute!

    ~ www.billiemonster.com ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome post, thanks for the share. Also, check this amazing site if you are looking for great products to buy online:

    Online Shopping Website

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments!