9.06.2010

New pillow!

I made a simple little pillow for the guest bedroom, and just thought I would share. 

It's amazing how much interest it adds to a room when you incorporate a little bit of fabric print. I'm loving this green flowery and retro-ish fabric I got from Joann's. I found it on the clearance rack, by the way -- even better!

I was busy, busy this past weekend working on tons of projects, and I ended up using this fabric quite a bit. I'll post pictures and tutorials soon! Thanks so much for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your posting. Keep posting like this is very helpful for us have found something new in this Article. Btw also visit my website
    logo custom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting and useful post, thanks for the share.

    Law Coursework Help

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments!