9.25.2010

One lovely blog - passing the award along!

I received a blog award yesterday! Can you believe it? Sometimes I'm not sure whether I am just writing to myself or if anyone finds my projects and tutorials worth reading about, so that is why I am so honored that Big Mamma's The Bristol Project passed this award along to me. 


Wasn't that so sweet of her? You should check out her blog. She has some great content and a great sense of humor (which makes it all the more fun to read!). She writes about recipes, weight loss, projects, and family. 

The way these blog awards work is that, once you receive one, you pass it along to other deserving bloggers, so here are my choices in no particular order:

  1. This Thrifty House is definitely one of my favorite blogs that I follow. Reading about the DIY projects Sharon completes while on a budget (as most of us are) has been truly inspirational - in fact, her blog was the one that inspired me to start my own! She has so many innovative and interesting projects with great before and after photos. If you haven't already, you should definitely check out her tutorials.

  1. Just Another Day in Paradise is another great blog. Desiree has a lot of great posts on her new projects and home décor. She has a chic decorating style that I LOVE! You should check out the beautiful photos of her home and her projects on her blog - there is no doubt they will inspire you!

  1. Thrift Store Decor Junky is another blog I have repeatedly found myself going back to. Suzanne posts about DIY projects, many of which involve thrift store furniture makeovers (and everything else in between). She has great before and after pics, too. She also hosts a link party (which I have not joined in yet, but I've been meaning to!)


 Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I just saw my email about your awards you were giving! And I just have to tell you how honored and excited I am to be on your list! Thank you SO MUCH! You have amazing ideas and projects and I always love stopping by to see what fun things you have been up to! So don't worry--PEOPLE ARE READING and LOVING your blog!! Thanks again for including me in it! :0) Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feel good to see your post, it is very helpful, thanks for the share.

    Law Coursework Writer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments!